Friday, April 11, 2008

team and movie!!!!

I MADE THE TEAM!!!!!! I'M A JV(junior varsity) I WAS SO HAPPY AND EXCITED AS YOU CAN"T TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL any who. well tonight i went to see the movie prom night!!!! ha ha it was WAY good... its kinda like disterbia BUT 10 times better!!! lol i was so into it and so was karlee with the fact of peeing her pants!!!! lol everyone was screaming but me and my mom. lol and mason healy was there and he screamed like a girl. i was laughing so hard!!!!! =D ya now i'm scaring karlee so bad and she is getting mad at me!!!! lol xD i can't stop laughing!!!! but anywho it was way fun and i'm going to see it 2morrow too ( i think)

5 comments:

Kelsey Jumper said...

Ya I am so happy that i made JV too!

Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so incredibly proud of you and so excited for you. You are talented and hard-working... you're going to be AWESOME in cheer. It's totally your thint! Love you tons and tons.

Brooke said...

Haha... I meant "your thinG". :0)

Brooke said...

Sooooo need an update! I'd love to see your gorgeous smile sans braces. Lance says you look just fab. And how's school wrapping up? Cheer? Life?

Cailley Whipple said...

ya i keep meaning to update but never really have the time too. sorry i will try too. its that or i never have any thing good to talk about.=D