Friday, July 25, 2008

Footprints and memories!!

here are the instructions:

1. add a comment on my blog, leave one memorie that you and i had 2gether. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot! any thing you remember!

2. next re- post these directions on your blog and see how many ppl leave a memory about you. its actually pretty cool( and funny) to see the responces. if you leave a memory about me, i'll leave one about u! if you don't want to play on your blog_ _ or don't have one, i'll leave the memory of you on my blog!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Cailley...

I will mention one but im sure we will have many more! Tubing with you and getting hit in the butt by a board is up there I think. And yes that night we watched Sydney White and I heard something funny and did that awful laugh! lol...