Thursday, November 6, 2008

I REALLY HATE WINTER!!!!!

OK OK i know its not quite winter yet but there is snow everywhere!!!! ya most of you are probably saying that is great but no its really not... why is that... WE HAVE TO CHEER IN THIS 2MORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! its horrible..... right after school we go to our Second playoffs since we won.... ya I'm excited to cheer but not in the cold. . whit. . . .boring snow!!! but o well.. I'll try to make it fun lol. the only thing i like about the snow is SLEDDING!!!!! and SNOWBOARDING!!!!!!!!!!!! those are way fun o and having snowball fights even though sometimes it hurts well even though it snowed and it will b freezing. . . i hope we win! GO JORDAN!!!

1 comment:

Cailley Whipple said...

i guess winter isn't all that bad. . . . except that it is cold. . thats it lol!