Tuesday, December 2, 2008


I'm not sure what language this is but i think ( think is the key word) that it is Romanian cuz it was in my brothers folder. lol yes i was snooping. but i'm so bored and i saw it and got so so excited.... again.... for Christmas... lol 23 days and as of next monday..( i know i know a litttle bit early) there will only be 10 days left till school is out for two and a half weeks.. lol i'm so excited and FLIPPED and excited/ happy as ever... lol

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yep! Its Romanian Sister

So your pictures... We can take more if you want and I can turn them antique if you like that look... I did those on a friends computer because she has a better photo software than I do... I will play with the ones I did last week today and see if you like any... :) Miss you and excited for Twilight tonight!