ok thanx to Leah i have to do this.... Here are the rules:
1. choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th Picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
5. NO CHEATING(cropping, editing, etc.)

ha ha ha ha ha o my how embarrassing! ok... so me and my family all went to Lake Powell and my friend Karlee was with us so she remembers this because she gave me the idea.. we were getting rashes from our life jackets rubbing on our necks so we were really starting to hurt pretty bad! so we put our life jackets on our legs... lol it looks like a diaper but it was so so so funny and way fun!
i tag.......................... Brooke, Karlee, Kelsey, and Jenny
5 comments:
Cailley you are so darn cute! haha... yeah I did that twilight pic on a website haha... it creeped me out at 1st! I was like if I didnt know any better I would think that was the legit picture! Oh please tell everyone NOT to buy you twilight on DVD... I pre-ordered 2 copies online ... one for me and one for your Birthday! But dont worry I will give it to you early my dear... I wouldnt make you wait for Edward! :) Love you!
YES! DEAD SERIOUS! So please please please make sure NO ONE else gets it for you!!! :) I Miss you dont forget girl night next week... Plan on Thursday!!! :) Love you
Oh cailley!! Ha ha you spazz I miss playing with you! we need to hang out soon. I love the 1-2-3-4 song on your profile very good choice:)
Sister... I edited 2 of those pics from that day on the train tracks... whats your email so I can send them to you?!
I would do it but i dont have any pics on this computer haha
Post a Comment